viernes, 6 de noviembre de 2020

POST 4: My future job

 

Hello everyone!!

 

My dream would be to work in the congress, from a very young age it caught my attention.



But before I get there, I would like to do something for my commune. 

 

I have always considered working in a commune in the metropolitan region, I hope it will be  commune, because I consider that there is much to do at the sector level, I also consider that the current mayor does not do much for the community, and particularly in the sector where I live. to the limit with another commune, I feel that he has abandoned us. 


 

In the current pandemic, my desire to help my community grew, because the mayor did not provide basic aid for citizens or the necessary attention to the population at high risk, also there is little dissemination of information regarding benefits and I consider that it is essential to keep the public informed. 

 




I have also considered being mayor of my commune jajajajajaj because there are many areas that I would like to improve and strengthen others, such as education, health care for the elderly, etc.








 


Good weekend, friends!! XOXO  











2 comentarios:

  1. Hi Cami!
    After read this post I´m secure that you will be a great mayor in your commune. I hope that you get it in the future.
    See you in class

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hello, my friend!
    I´m impressed by the plans that you have for your future, I would love to see you at the congress when we become professionals and see you fulfill your dream, I´m completely sure that whatever you develop you will do excellent.
    lots of love!

    ResponderEliminar

BLOG 6: English language challenges

Hi everyone!!!! Last blog, last level of English (I hope we all pass) <3  I really liked blogging, I liked sharing thoughts, some experie...