miércoles, 18 de noviembre de 2020

NEW POST (4): A photograph I like

Hello everyone!!! 

 

I really like photos, and memories with people that I love. And this is one of them… 

 

This selfie was captured by my brother Francisco, on February 7, 2019, on our last holidays. 




In 2020 for work reasons we could not travel, but we planned to go in March ...but the pandemic ruined our plans... 

 

I like this photo because,  with the pandemic we spent months without seeing each other, we missed each other a lot and it made me think how important it is to share with family and enjoy moments while we are alive.

 

My family is one of those who got together every weekend, so it was very difficult to stop seeing each other. 

 

Today I am grateful that I can see my family more often, see them fine and healthy... 


I hope that people who lost a family member have consolation. 


XOXO <3 



4 comentarios:

  1. Hi Cami!
    I heard you, the family it´s so important and, sometimes, we don´t idea of this.
    I hope that your family will be fine, see you in class <3

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Cami!
    I think that you explained all. Family is a huge pillar and with more reason in this type of situation. I hope the pandemic ends soon so you and all of us can enjoy our families like in the past.
    Wish you and your loved ones a lot of health :)
    See you in class!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi Cami! I agree with you, generally when you miss your family the most, you start to think how important it is to be with your family and enjoy what you can with them. It's beautiful your photo my friend!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi cami!, what a good photo, the family is the most important especially in this time of pandemic
    I wish you the best for your family, greetings!

    ResponderEliminar

BLOG 6: English language challenges

Hi everyone!!!! Last blog, last level of English (I hope we all pass) <3  I really liked blogging, I liked sharing thoughts, some experie...