miércoles, 14 de octubre de 2020

BLOG 1: Country I want to visit

Welcome everyone!!!

 

Today I will share with you my most desired tourist destination.

 

It's about Venice, Italy.



This city is located in the northeast of Italy, and was built on water thousands of years ago. Since then, it has suffered constant flooding and damage and for this reason it has had to be repaired several times, it is even in constant danger of collapse.


Floods, 2019

The first thing that I would like to do is know their diverse architectures, artistic heritage and culture. For me, and the world, it is one of the most beautiful cities, which is impossible not to visit. I want to travel one day. 


Venice´s Carnival

Basílica San Marcos

Although it is a beautiful place, I would not like to live there, because of the risks of flooding, and also because at the moment I only see it as a tourist destination, perhaps when I visit it I will change my mind. But today I would rather live in another nearby city.



3 comentarios:

  1. Oh Guau! I really love Venice too, I think it´s a beautiful place, my friend, and I also hope that one day I will have the oportunity to go visit it.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Cami!!! Venice sounds like a beautiful and magical place, and I´m afraid of to many risks of this city too.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi cami!
    Beautiful place to visit, its magical.

    ResponderEliminar

BLOG 6: English language challenges

Hi everyone!!!! Last blog, last level of English (I hope we all pass) <3  I really liked blogging, I liked sharing thoughts, some experie...