viernes, 11 de diciembre de 2020

BLOG 6: English language challenges

Hi everyone!!!!


Last blog, last level of English (I hope we all pass) <3 



I really liked blogging, I liked sharing thoughts, some experiences that I have lived or that I would like to live, I think these bring us closer in some way, especially now that we cannot share in person. And it also helps me reflect on what I really want for myself in the future.


I also consider that it is an instance to put into practice what was learned during the school stage, (as a reminder) and at university. 


I will not lie! English has always been difficult for me, I get very nervous and anxious, especially before evaluations, to the level of not sleeping well. I feel that for me it is unpredictable, that I cannot control, and I would like it to flow more in me, but that forces me to try harder. Without a doubt I think that it is a matter of practice and mastery of the language that should and can be worked on, as well as my nerves in a field that I do not handle much. 




Contrary to the above, I really like music in English, paradoxes of life! I learn the songs by heart, I enjoy them... Every day I listen to different artists and I feel that translating the lyrics and later identifying their meaning has helped me a lot and in a certain way has trained my hearing a bit. 


Does the same thing happen to you? 


I would love to read your recommendations !!


2 comentarios:

  1. Hi Camila! A similar thing happens to me. I enjoyed this course because i love english, and be able to understand the music that i like to listen is so nice!! I hope you are good, nice to meet you online haha, greetings and stay safe

    ResponderEliminar
  2. hi Cami!! I share with you, English is difficult, but I also love to listen to music in English and to be able to translate the lyrics so I can feel and understand the songs even better, I feel it is a great practice!

    ResponderEliminar

BLOG 6: English language challenges

Hi everyone!!!! Last blog, last level of English (I hope we all pass) <3  I really liked blogging, I liked sharing thoughts, some experie...