viernes, 30 de octubre de 2020

POST 2: CONCERT I´VE HAD

Hi friend´s!!!


On November 25, 2019, at the Caupolican theater in Santiago, with my brother we went to the concert of the band “Keane”.


 

It is an English alternative rock band, which started in 1995. The name of the band is composed of "The Lotus Eaters" and "Cherry Keane" and the instrument that characterizes them is the keyboard.


The atmosphere was one of enthusiasm and also of uncertainty because we lived the social crisis. 



The band went to visit "plaza italia" and also sent a message of support to the Chileans.


 


Wow! I listen to the band since I was 7 years old because my brother listened their songs when I was a child, so being there, so close, it was very exciting… it was living a dream that will always remember

 

I remember that we arrived 3 hours earlier because we had to queue, and when we were on the court, a girl's arrived and the people behind got upset because she hadn't queued to be there and a fight out.




2 comentarios:

  1. Wow my friend! I think it's beautiful that you still like "Keane" after so many years. It would have been amazing to be in the concert! With all that excitement.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Omg! I'm so shocked to read about a concert of Keane in Chile! i'm glad that you enjoyed that much and the concert means a lot to you!

    ResponderEliminar

BLOG 6: English language challenges

Hi everyone!!!! Last blog, last level of English (I hope we all pass) <3  I really liked blogging, I liked sharing thoughts, some experie...